The AgriTIGeR initiative will boost the Malaysian agriculture by enabling farmers, producers, retailers and exporters to conduct their daily agriculture production trading online.
For AgriTIGeR, MIMOS developed cost-effective e-commerce B2B Supply Chain Management (SCM) application and also a portal named AgriBazaar for the agriculture industry.
AgriBazaar will be the gateway and exchange centre for agriculture communities and all players in the industry, including retailers, to carry out food production trading online. The portal will serve as a platform for technology providers, industry players and government agencies to create an “e-economy” revolution in the agriculture industry.
How does Agriculture Bazaar helps me?
Agribazaar has been established with the purpose of promoting trade between producers and suppliers of agriculture products. It’s an Internet-based trading hub for buyers and sellers of agriculture products to do business online. Malaysia government strongly believe that our services will be beneficial to companies in agriculture and related field in terms of expanded reach, improved efficiency, and improved productivity. It a joint effort between MIMOS, an expert in Information Communication Technology in the country, and the Agriculture Department, an expert in the agriculture industry. Joined together, we are confident that Agribazaar will become the country’s most valuable site for buyers and sellers of agriculture produce.
What can AgriBazaar do (better) for me?
- Better pricing
- Dramatically reduce your buying and selling administration costs
- Time savings in the buying or selling of agriculture products
- Accessible anywhere and anytime
- Get latest/up-to-date market information
- Get latest/up-to-date agriculture technology information
- Stay better informed
- Get accurate customized reports on your transactions
How does AgriBazaar works?
Through MIMOS’s solution, Agribazaar has created tools for producers/sellers and buyers of agriculture products to transact simultaneously. After registering on the site, the user will be verified to ensure only legitimate members can access the site.
Once registered, members have access to information, personalized according to their members’ profile. Members have access to information on:
- Announcements & Alert
- Summary of Products Offered
- Business Directory and Search
- Weather Forecast
- Market Analysis
- Other related agriculture technology information
Registered members are also supplied with business tools to do their business dealing online. Members can:
- post new offers and respond to offers
- negotiate and request for quotation
- make online orders
- set up of the logistic company to provide services online
- access lists of logistic service provider company
- manage online booking of logistic facilities
- inventory management
- update product information
- update warehouse information
- manage production and resources
- market forecasting
- manage payments
- manage customer information
Who can use AgriBazaar?
Retailers, Wholesaler, Collectors, Distributors, Farmers, IKS, Exporter, Importer and Logistic Provider are among the users of AgriBazaar.
Does Agribazaar act as an intermediary?
No. Agribazaar is not an intermediary. The portal is a platform for the buyers and sellers to meet and do their business transaction. It has the right tools to help the process. The buyers and sellers are directly connected without third party involvement.