Container Hotel, as the name implies is perhaps one of the most revolutionary and innovative hotels today. To reduce waste and promote recycling and loving the environment, this is where the philosophy and concept come to life! And what more? You can enjoy it right within the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
Modern-day hotels for travellers
Container Hotel offers a whole new experience for travellers looking for affordable, exciting and environmentally friendly accommodation. Here, the place is made with recycled materials while maintaining the creative art and design concept. The shipping containers here come in various configurations that are compact and convenient. You will enjoy your stay here because:
- Responsible – This place uses recycled materials for its building and the electrical fittings are energy efficient like lighting. Even their toilet water tank uses recycled water. According to the hotel, they are trying to move towards using less paper in their reception area. The government of the country has endorsed this hotel and applauded it for its efforts.
- Design – The Container Hotel is not only environmentally responsible but the design is top-notch too. Their standard-sized containers painted in bright orange and the railway tracks (recycled of course!) and the individual rooms that look like it was taken out of a space movie are just delightful to just look at. They roped in a Malaysian artist to work on the graffiti wall while one will see the sculpture around the premises too.
- Dorms for female guests – They offer female-only dorms which are great for those who like their privacy and could be sensitive to such issues. This would be great for those travelling in groups and planning to spend most of their time outdoors.
- Convenient – The Container Hotel is only minutes away from Petronas KLCC Twin Towers and the Bukit Bintang MRT Station. From here, the guests will be able to get around on foot.
- Tourist friendly and ready – They have taken into consideration the needs of travellers by providing international plug sockets in each of their rooms. In the dorms, they provide each guest with their own reading light, locker and even reading light.
The Container Hotel
Address: 1 Jalan Delima, Kuala Lumpur
Rates: From RM120 per night
Kuala Lumpur International Hotel
Stay at our well-located and affordable Kuala Lumpur lodging and visit these popular places of interest :
Reflecting Your Lifestyle
At Kuala Lumpur International Hotel, guestrooms have been furnished to match the comfortable lifestyle you’re accustomed to. Each room is air-conditioned, and comes with a private bath, cable TV,and phone.rant city.
Answer to Your Every Whim
You’ll discover that everything you need for a relaxing vacation or important business trip is readily available here. Wi-Fi, coffee house, function rooms, shopping arcade, city transfers — name it, and our Kuala Lumpur hotel has it.