Come to Cameron Highlands to see the sights and sounds of the best of nature but don’t stop there. Enjoy the cool weather here and take in a steamboat dinner but stay here for a game of golf too. Check out our itinerary below:
- Arrival at Cameron Highlands at Tanah Rata, one of the 3 major towns here.
- You will be then transferred to the Rainforest Inn where you will be passing by the oldest farming town here.
- A BBQ dinner has been arranged. Take some time to enjoy the cool evening air while marinating your chicken wings to perfection here
- Night Trekking into the nearby forest
- You are free to be on your own here. If it is the weekend, you might want to check out the night market
- 7.00 to 8.00am: Rise and Shine. Breakfast is served
- Jungle Trekking into Mossy Forest and experience how you can be so close with the clouds that come from the skies
- Hunting Experience and Jungle Experience followed by making your own lunch. This will be done through the Orang Asli method where you will cook using bamboo.
- After lunch, you can head out to the waterfalls here. The scenes are just simply breathtaking or you can go swimming (if you are not afraid of the cold)
- After that, you will go back to the hotel
- Along the way, you will be visiting Boh Plantation and the Grapes Farm
Note: For golfers, you can head out to KGSAS (Kelab Golf Sultan Ahmad Shah) for a game of golf while the young ones can get into the other attractions here.
Features of this tour
The above package is RM280 per person. Take note that this tour needs a minimum of 6 people. Special discounts are available for bigger group and corporate tours. The price is not inclusive of entrance fees to parks and any other additional ticketing fees. Book early to avoid any disappointments.
The price above is inclusive of:
- Accommodation for 2 days 1 night including the Orang Asli Hut (Virgin Jungle)
- BBQ Dinner, 1 Breakfast and Cook-Your-Own-Lunch (Orang Asli style)
- Transfers to and from your hotel plus tour guide charges