MBF eCLUB provides one-stop online, mobile and 3D-Secure services that allow you the convenience to pay bills, shop, manage your card account and even to reload your phone from the comfort of your own home wherever your are.
It’s so easy and simple! Enjoy the conveniences of these services wherever, whenever :
Make payments on your utility, telephone, handphone and a host of household bills.
Experience the ease of managing your credit card accounts. Now you can check the coming month’s statement, request an increase in credit limit, check Bonus Link points, update addresses and many more!
Enjoy online shopping with special discounts!
Place a classified advertisement in major local dailies and enjoy up to 5% discounts
Get rewarded when you refer your family and friends to sign up for MBF Cards online
The first of its kind in Malaysia to allow CardMembers to perform cashless transaction using SMS via your MBF Cards.
Reload your prepaid mobile phone conveniently with just an SMS via your MBF Cards.
Pay your service provider bills via SMS, whenever & wherever you are.
Enhance your current MBF Card with SecureCode today to make your online purchases more secured.
Activate your MBF card for more online assurance with Secure connection.
If you are an existing registered online services user with MBF Cards, you are already an eCLUB member!
Be an eCLUB member today and begin to enjoy these privileges as an MBF Cards CardMember.
No more worries about traffic congestion, looking for parking and long queues. Now all your utility bills can be easily paid online through our convenient CLIK ‘n PAY service. Whether its from the comfort of your home, office or anywhere in the world, all you have to do is log-on to www.mbfcards.com and you’ll enjoy instant access to our convenience online payment services.
Here are some of utilities that payments can be made through our CLIK ‘n PAY service.
– Tenaga Nasional Berhad
– Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd
– Syarikat SESCO Berhad
– Telekom Malaysia Berhad
– TT dotCom
– Celcom (013 / 019)
– Maxis (012 / 017)
– DiGi (016)
– Silicon Navigator (Jaring)
– TM Net
– Nasioncom Sdn Bhd
– Mobif Global Sdn Bhd
– KDU College-Penang
– KDU College-PJ
– KDU Management
– KDU Management Development
– KDU Smart School – Sri KDU
– MCIS Zurich
– Allianz Life Insurance
– MAA Assurance (Life)
– Malaysian Nature Society
– Natural Kidney Foundation of Malaysia
– Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
– Pure Life Society
– Treat Every Environment Special Sdn Bhd
– Indah Water Konsortium
– Lembaga Air Perak
– Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd (SYABAS)
– Dewan Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu
– Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur
– Majlis Bandaraya Alor Setar
– Majlis Bandaraya Ipoh
– Majlis Bandaraya Melaka Bersejarah
– Majlis Bandaraya Petaling Jaya
– Majlis Bandaraya Shah Alam
– Majlis Daerah Lahat Datu
– Majlis Daerah Penampang
– Majlis Daerah Segamat
– Majlis Perbandaran Ampang Jaya
– Majlis Perbandaran Batu Pahat
– Majlis Perbandaran Johor Bahru Tengah
– Majlis Perbandaran Kajang
– Majlis Perbandaran Klang
– Majlis Perbandaran Kuantan
– Majlis Perbandaran Manjung
– Majlis Perbandaran Muar
– Majlis Perbandaran Nilai
– Majlis Perbandaran Port Dickson
– Majlis Perbandaran Pulau Pinang
– Majlis Perbandaran Sandakan
– Majlis Perbandaran Seberang Prai
– Majlis Perbandaran Selayang
– Majlis Perbandaran Seremban
– Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya
– Majlis Perbandaran Tawau
– Majlis Perbandaran Teluk Intan
– Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan (JPJ)
– Polis DiRaja Malaysia (PDRM)
– Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur
– Automobile Association of Malaysia (AAM)
– Kelab Century Paradise