You will be able to find several gaming outlet around Cameron Highlands. The 4-digit prediction game is among the most popular among Malaysians where you
Cameron Highlands Directory
Cameron Highlands Local Business Guide
Cameron Highlands is made up of the few major towns of Brinchang, Tanah Rata and Ringlet. Around them, the locals enjoy all types of public amenities and services. Businesses thrive around here, operating to provide the best products and services to everyone. As a general rule of thumb, take note of the following:
- Most shops in Cameron Highlands are restaurants and hotels as they are highly demanded
- Goldsmiths and optical stores can be located in the major areas
- You can engage professional services from lawyers and auditors
- There are many car workshops in all the towns offering servicing, repairs, replacements and any other vehicle-related services </li.
- There is an official Celcom outlet in Tanah Rata and Digi in Brinchang. Meanwhile, mobile phone shops are easily available that offer telco services and SIM card-related products too
- There are furniture and electrical shops around. Don’t count on the furniture stores here as they do not offer many options and pricing is less than attractive. The common practice is to head out to Ipoh as they will deliver to your doorstep here. Hardware stores can be easily found that sell all types of items that you might need for repairs, DIY and such.
- For relaxation, there are reflexology services, yoga and massage centers around Brinchang and Tanah Rata. Keep a lookout for special promotions which can be very value-for-money.
- There are clinics and health services in all the major towns. Meanwhile, pharmacies are available too. However, take note that pharmacists on duty are not around the clock and hence only for a limited time during the day.
- Tanah Rata and Brinchang house a lot of souvenirs and handicraft stores as most tourists usually port there. In Tanah Rata, you could find some antique and rare item stores. Bulky items that you purchased can be delivered to your house with nominal charges for shipping.
- For sports, you can check out the badminton court within the sports center operated by the local council. Meanwhile, most schools have basketball courts and there is a football field at the SMSAS Tanah Rata. It is advised to come around during non-schooling hours so as not to disrupt the classes.
In Cameron Highlands, you will be able to find just about anything you need. For your daily needs, there are many convenience stores located around
National Most Active Hokkien Group Award To improve the quality and autonomy of women’s groups, encourage healthy activities that are leading, representative, creative, educational
Below is the list of banks in Cameron Highlands. All banks open from Mondays through Fridays with opening hours from 9.00am to 4.30pm. A few
Cameron Highlands is one of the top 5 attractions in Malaysia. This is widely due to the fact that it has a very rich natural
If you are visiting Cameron Highlands and looking for a place that has almost everything, then you should visit Cameron Highlands Flora Park. Or CH
Attracting a younger set of patrons- Upstairs are numerous private rooms and bars. A jeweled crest of gold gazes upon a courtyard paved in stone.
The Press Room, conveniently located at the front of Bangsar Shopping Centre, is an interpretation of a vintage European brasserie. The emphasis is on simple
Bellevue Hotel is a 12 rooms colonial type of hotel with simple, nice, neat and clean set up. It has unique collections on rare species
DIVEASIA DIVING PROFESSIONALS Virgin tropical rainforests, clear, warm waters, beautiful coral reefs and a magnificent sunset to round off the day. This is Tioman Island.
What is the Animal Feeding Rainbow Garden? Animal Feeding Rainbow Garden is a tourist attraction in Tanah Rata. As the name implies, it is a