You will be able to find several gaming outlet around Cameron Highlands. The 4-digit prediction game is among the most popular among Malaysians where you
Cameron Highlands Directory
Cameron Highlands Local Business Guide
Cameron Highlands is made up of the few major towns of Brinchang, Tanah Rata and Ringlet. Around them, the locals enjoy all types of public amenities and services. Businesses thrive around here, operating to provide the best products and services to everyone. As a general rule of thumb, take note of the following:
- Most shops in Cameron Highlands are restaurants and hotels as they are highly demanded
- Goldsmiths and optical stores can be located in the major areas
- You can engage professional services from lawyers and auditors
- There are many car workshops in all the towns offering servicing, repairs, replacements and any other vehicle-related services </li.
- There is an official Celcom outlet in Tanah Rata and Digi in Brinchang. Meanwhile, mobile phone shops are easily available that offer telco services and SIM card-related products too
- There are furniture and electrical shops around. Don’t count on the furniture stores here as they do not offer many options and pricing is less than attractive. The common practice is to head out to Ipoh as they will deliver to your doorstep here. Hardware stores can be easily found that sell all types of items that you might need for repairs, DIY and such.
- For relaxation, there are reflexology services, yoga and massage centers around Brinchang and Tanah Rata. Keep a lookout for special promotions which can be very value-for-money.
- There are clinics and health services in all the major towns. Meanwhile, pharmacies are available too. However, take note that pharmacists on duty are not around the clock and hence only for a limited time during the day.
- Tanah Rata and Brinchang house a lot of souvenirs and handicraft stores as most tourists usually port there. In Tanah Rata, you could find some antique and rare item stores. Bulky items that you purchased can be delivered to your house with nominal charges for shipping.
- For sports, you can check out the badminton court within the sports center operated by the local council. Meanwhile, most schools have basketball courts and there is a football field at the SMSAS Tanah Rata. It is advised to come around during non-schooling hours so as not to disrupt the classes.
In Cameron Highlands, you will be able to find just about anything you need. For your daily needs, there are many convenience stores located around
全国最活跃属组奖 为提高妇女团体的素质及自主性，鼓励推动有带动性、代表性、创意性及教育性和服务社群的健康活动。大马福联妇女组将主办“全国最活跃属组奖”。 这项比赛公开予大马福联妇女组属组参加。所有参赛团体须呈报2007年1月1日至2008年12月31日之内所举办的活动资料。 参赛团体必须填具由该组发出的表格，并于截止日期2009年3月31日前寄或交至大马福联妇女组秘书处，以便遴选。凡资料不齐全者，恕不考虑。 欲知进一步详情，请联络该组秘书处高小姐03-21488335/8435或工委会主席陈义升。 下载细则与表格 南马访问团交流会 大马福联妇女组南马访问团在其中一个集合点—— 新山福建会馆与该会三机构理事及南马区属会代表交流后合照。交流会获得属会热烈响应与支持，出席者踊跃。参与交流会的福联会妇女组成员及峇株吧辖福建会馆三机构理事。詹丽美（左3）赠送纪念锦旗给森永春会馆妇女组主席许香雪，左起为森美兰福建会馆会长陈金庭，妇女组主任林秀凤，福联妇女组副主席李碧贞及廖美燕。 在主席詹丽美的带领下，本组於2008年6月20日及21日组团前往南马访问交流。随团的成员包括李碧贞、廖美燕、陈丽芬、黄于凤、欧阳玉英、林秀凤、蔡碧君、李秀菊、黄玉钻、陈丽珍、辜美华、黄素华、汤月英、黄素琳、林利敏、李艾花、李玉兰及高嘉忆。 到南马进行访问交流旨在与南马属组加强联系，互相交换¾验。在各属组的配合下，访问团在短短的两天内分别与南马超过30个属会属组交流。 访问团选择了É美兰福建会馆、马六甲永春会馆、新山福建会馆、居銮福建会馆及峇株吧辖福建会馆做为集合点，然后邀请邻近的属组代表移步会合，互相交流。这次的访问皆获得各地属组的热烈响应与支持，出席代表踊跃，大大地À近了本组领导层与各属组的距离，增进了解。 此外，访问团所到之处除了受到当地妇女组成员热烈Ó迓，也获得母会会长及理事们的重视，拨冗出席交流会。而一些尚未成立妇女组的属会会长或总务也罕见参与交流会，令本组感动非常。 每一站的交流会上，各属组代表坦诚交流，并提供颇多有建设性意见，收获甚丰。主席詹丽美在交流会上除了向与会者汇报本组的近期活动和今后的方向，也不忘呼吁更多属会的妇女组加入总会妇女组阵容，壮大力量。 访问团通过此次交流，也与大家取得共识，并一致认为全国各地属组应加强联系，通过类似的交流方式，增进友谊，共同促成各项活动。 捐助缅甸风暴灾黎及四川地震灾黎 大马福联妇女组主席詹丽美(右2)将筹获1万5千元的支票移交给福联会会长丹斯里拿督郑福成局绅.左起为福联会顾问丹斯里拿督童玉锦、永联会会长拿督郑永传。 大马福联妇女组捐出5千令吉善款协助缅甸灾民。图为该组主席詹丽美（左5）移交支票予星洲日报业务促进部副总经理谢念芳（右5）。 5月2日，缅甸面临百年罕见的热烈风暴纳尔基斯的侵袭，强风巨浪蹂蹋多个平原稻田与村庄，摧折数以万计人民性命，幸存的灾民生活堪虞。本组响应《星洲日报》的筹集善款活动，捐助五千元， 其中5百元由乌鲁音峇鲁福建会馆妇女组捐助。 本组于5月20日，在主席詹丽美率领下，一行九人到星洲日报移交捐款，出席理事包括周丽玉、廖美燕、陈宝玉、黄永萍、钟宝妹、郑桂珠、林雅伴及陈秀春。 5月12日，中国四川省发生特大地震，造成重大人员伤亡和财产损失，灾区哀鸿遍野，触目惊心的惨状震撼国际社会。 我国华社对中国四川省发生的人间惨剧，深表关怀，并且义不容辞向广大灾黎伸出援手，以发挥“人饥己饥，人溺己溺”的国际人道精神，将马来西亚人民的爱心和关怀传送给中国广大灾黎。 为此，本组发起了筹款赈灾活动，向理事及属组进行筹募，共筹获RM13,550， 兹将捐款者名单列下：
Below is the list of banks in Cameron Highlands. All banks open from Mondays through Fridays with opening hours from 9.00am to 4.30pm. A few
Cameron Highlands is one of the top 5 attractions in Malaysia. This is widely due to the fact that it has a very rich natural
What is the Animal Feeding Rainbow Garden? Animal Feeding Rainbow Garden is a tourist attraction in Tanah Rata. As the name implies, it is a
It is not uncommon to hear about ghost stories or encounters with the paranormal in hotels. Since Cameron Highlands is a popular tourist destination, there
When and where will it be opened? The first European-Themed park will be opened in Cameron Highlands. The date set for the opening of this
You cannot but wonder why it took them so long for the international fast-food chain McDonalds’ to open its doors in Cameron Highlands. This is,
Similar to any other destinations in Malaysia, there are some must try local specialties available only in Cameron Highlands. With a diverse range of local
So, you are making plans for a holiday in the mountains? In Malaysia, 2 very prominent names will surely pop out of your mind and