Best Cameron Highlands Activities
In Cameron Highlands, you will be spoilt for choice with activities for everyone. You can choose to enjoy the best of nature or indulge in the weather and even just not doing anything is a great option too.
- Camping – If you are up for the challenge of the cold weather in the wilderness, you can spend a night (or two) at the Sg Pauh Camp Site
- Hiking – Several hiking trails are available that can be arranged. You might catch a glimpse of the Rafflesia (the world’s largest flower) along the way too. There is the Mossy Forest trail as well as up to 14 other trails for hikers of every level.
- Jungle exploration – Get up, close and personal with the beauty and lush vegetation around Cameron Highlands. Along Mossy Forest heading up to Mount Brinchang is where you can explore the wonderful flora and fauna around here.
- Farms and Markets – There are countless farms that you can visit around Cameron Highlands.. You can visit the Kea Farm Vegetable Market with stalls operating by the side of the main road. Meanwhile, you can visit the likes of Big Red Strawberry Farm, Kok Lim Strawberry Farm or visit the CH Vegetable Farm.
- Relaxing – If you are the less adventurous, then you can choose to just relax around in the apartments. Once you have checked-in, you literally do not need to do anything because just stepping out to the balcony will have fresh air welcoming you and engulfing you into the cool weather.
- Night Market – The Brinchang Night Market (Pasar Malam) would be the highlight of your trip if you are here on weekends or pre-holiday nights. It comes alive during the evenings from 6.00 pm to around 10.00 pm with a wide range of local produce for sale. Take note that the night market is not available on Sunday nights.